International Pet Travel Information
Information You Need to Know
- The Changing World of International Pet Travel
- Can I rescue a dog or cat while on vacation and bring it home?
- What is a Pet Passport and Why is it Important?
- How much will a Pet Passport Cost? When do I need one?
- Please Microchip Your Pet
- The Travel Pet Scheme - Travel through Europe
- Flying with a Pet to the UK
- Changes to Pet Travel to Europe
- Quarantine and Entry Requirements
- International Health Certificate
- Blood Titer Test for Pet Dogs & Cats
- Traveling with Aggressive Dog Breeds
- Dangerous Dogs Regulations in Denmark
Pet Passport Information
- International Pet Travel Rules By City, State, Region, Country
- Pet Passport Forms for over 240 Countries
- Requirements for the APHIS form 7001 International health certificate
- How to obtain the new Annex IV European Union Health Certificate
- USDA certification for your pet's health certificate
- Microchips for your pet
- Making Microchips for Pets Mandatory. Helpful or Harmful?
- CFIA Certification (Canada)
- Traveling with Exotic Pets
- Traveling Europe by Train with Your Pet
- Transiting a Country
- Change in India's Pet Import Regulations
- Changes in Australia's Pet Import Regulations
Other Pet Travel Information
Need More Information?
We have current and accurate information on quarantine rules, health certificates, immigration forms, microchipping your pet, dangerous dog breed restrictions; it is all here and we are adding more articles all the time Your pet's health is always important, especially when you are traveling. We have articles on avoiding car sickness, canine influenza, pet safety, and more. There are also articles on fun things to do with your pet: camping with your pet, traveling in an RV, and other adventures that you and your pet can share.