Latest news & events
Pet Travel Partners with Pet Friendly Air Charter Advisors
Is your dog too large to fly in the cabin? Do you not want your pet to fly in the cargo hold? Contact email@example.com for a competitive quote for a private air carter for both you and your pet. Worldwide service provided. More info
New Regulations for China - No Quarantine
China has new regulations. With a microchip, 2 rabies vaccinations and a titer test, your cat or dog can enter China at any port without quarantime. More info
Delta will no longer transport larger crates
As of March 1, 2019, Delta Cargo will not accept any crates over 24 inches (61 cm) in height with the exception of Service Animals, Emotional Support Animals and military bookings. It is unclear how long this restrictions will be in effect at this time. More Info
United States bans all dog imports from Egypt
Effective immediately, dogs originating in Egypt cannot be imported into the United States unless they have spent no less than 6 months in a rabies-controlled country. More info
- Not All La Quinta hotels are pet fee free!
- United Airlines Resumes PetSafe Service - With Restrictions
- Amtrak Allows Pets on More Routes
- Queen Mary 2 Retrofit
- Buying a puppy through the Internet?
- Keeping your dog cool this summer
- Tips on booking tickets for you and your pet
- Pets traveling in the cargo hold - help keep them safe!
- Flying with your pet? 10 Things not to forget to do!
- New HomeAgain Scanner in Pet Travel Store.
- Irish Ferries Gets Very Pet Friendly!