Latest news & events
South African Airways Suspends All Services
Effective immediately, South African Airways has announced it is suspending service. Date of resumption is unclear at this time.
The EU Commission has classified the United Kingdom effective January 1, 2021.
The United Kingdom has been classified as a Part 2 Listed Third Country. UK Pet Passports will no longer be accepted for entry into the EU from the UK. More Info
DOT issues amendment to Airline Carrier Access Act regarding emotional support animals.
Effective January 4, 2021, the ACAA will define service animals as trained dogs assisting disabled passengers. See how this affects emotional support animals. More info
- How You can Support Your Local Animal Shelter
- Pet Travel Partners with Air Charter Advisors
- New Regulations for China - No Quarantine
- United States bans all dog imports from Egypt
- Delta will no longer transport larger crates
- Not All La Quinta hotels are pet fee free!
- United Airlines Resumes PetSafe Service - With Restrictions
- Amtrak Allows Pets on More Routes
- Queen Mary 2 Retrofit
- Buying a puppy through the Internet?
- Keeping your dog cool this summer
- Tips on booking tickets for you and your pet
- Pets traveling in the cargo hold - help keep them safe!
- Flying with your pet? 10 Things not to forget to do!
- New HomeAgain Scanner in Pet Travel Store.
- Irish Ferries Gets Very Pet Friendly!