Insurance for Traveling Pets
Why is pet insurance important?
Did you know that, every 6 seconds, a pet owner is faced with a veterinary bill over $1,000?
As a traveling pet owner, one of the most important things you can do is ensure that your pet is as healthy as possible prior to traveling. But, what happens if your pet is injured or struck with a sudden illness while you are away from home?
With pet insurance, if your pet gets sick or has an accident, you can go to any licensed veterinarian in the United States and Canada for treatment. Knowing that your pet's medical expenses are covered brings tremendous peace of mind, making pet insurance invaluable to the traveling pet owner.
There are many more reasons why you should consider pet insurance for your pet under More Information below.
June: 2018 - PetPlan publishes its free guide to pet insurance.
What to consider before making a decision
- Does the policy cover all chronic, congenital and hereditary conditions?
- Is there a time limit on treatment per condition?
- Is there a dollar limit on treatment per condition?
- Are there flexible coverage options to fit your budget and needs exactly?
- How well established is the company? How is it rated?
Top 5 Reasons to get PetPlan Pet Insurance
1. Petplan is recommended by more veterinarians, breeders, and pet owners than any other pet insurance company in the US.
2. Petplan is America's #1 rated pet insurance provider according to Pet Insurance Review.
3. 90% of Petplan policyholders renew their coverage each year.
4. You can get up to $20,000 annual coverage for as little as $8.00 per month.
5. Great discounts available for PetTravel.com pet owners.
Mention PETTRAV1 for a 10% discount!
Why is PetPlan the best option?
- Full coverage for ALL chronic, congenital or hereditary conditions for the duration of your pet's life
- No time or cost limits per condition - Petplan covers your pet's injuries and illnesses for the life of your pet
- Flexibility to choose the right coverage and deductible plan for you
- Choice of up to 100% reimbursement
- Proven experience - Petplan was founded in the United Kingdom more than 30 years ago and is backed by two "A" rated underwriters in the United States (AM Best)
- Expert staff -- in-house veterinarians and/or veterinarian technicians review all claims
- Fast, friendly customer service
- 30-day money back guarantee on all policies, for any reason, prior to submitting a claim
- Ability to use any licensed veterinarian anywhere in the United States and Canada, including referral, specialist, alternative and behavioral therapy veterinarians
- Discounts available - up to 10% - including an exclusive discount for visitors from PetTravel.com
- Exclusive pet health and travel tips, FREE subscription to healthy paws newsletter, fetch! magazine, Vets for Pets blog, and more!
Our dog was injured in an animal attack several months ago, and we incurred some out of pocket costs at an
expensive emergency vet (holiday weekend). Once we put in our claim, the response was quick, and the reimbursement
Our two-year-old Akita, named Teddy suffered a splenectomy in March of 2009 while at our lake house in upstate New York . . . His surgical bill with 5 days of boarding was $2,500 dollars. I have a $50 deductible so I was paid $2,450 within seven days. What a fantastic health plan for our Teddy Petplan insures your pet for life. Thank you Petplan!
If your pet lives in Canada, click the button below for a free quote.
Visit gopetplan.com and get a free instant quote today. Be sure to mention PETTRAV1 to get your exclusive PetTravel.com discount!