Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is it like for a dog to travel on a plane ?

Re: What is it like for a dog to travel on a plane ?

Animals in the cabin have always been and will always be an issue as far as allergies go. At the end of the day, it's a public environment and most airlines will try to separate passengers from pets if there is a problem.

If an Emotional Support Animal is behaving in such a way as to cause a disturbance to the other passengers, that animal can be denied travel in the future. The airline I work for accepts only dogs, no other animal, as an Emotional Support Animal.

ESAs were not allowed for a long time, but enough people complained to be permitted to travel with them and they were reinstated. With some airlines, even if you check them into cargo you do not pay the pet handling fee.

I have an ESA and I've only traveled with her once and I fly dozens and dozens of times a year. I don't need her every time, obviously, but when I do, I'm very grateful that I can have her with me. I do think that for some people, they provide a valuable service. There will always be people who abuse the system. They exist in every industry and we have checks and balances in place to manage them as much as possible.

Animals in the cabin have always been and will always be an issue as far as allergies go. At the end of the day, it's a public environment and most airlines will try to separate passengers from pets if there is a problem.

If an Emotional Support Animal is behaving in such a way as to cause a disturbance to the other passengers, that animal can be denied travel in the future. The airline I work for accepts only dogs, no other animal, as an Emotional Support Animal.

ESAs were not allowed for a long time, but enough people complained to be permitted to travel with them and they were reinstated. With some airlines, even if you check them into cargo you do not pay the pet handling fee.

I have an ESA and I've only traveled with her once and I fly dozens and dozens of times a year. I don't need her every time, obviously, but when I do, I'm very grateful that I can have her with me. I do think that for some people, they provide a valuable service. There will always be people who abuse the system. They exist in every industry and we have checks and balances in place to manage them as much as possible.

As I know you have to visit veterinary and get shots. And it could be afraid of noise! as it was with my dog..after fly he had the stomach flu. Maybe is it good idea to give him a sedative? I remember that before our travel I found a place [url=https://onplanners.com/appsonplanners.com apps[/url]
 where I could choose app where I take notice everything what I need. I'm worry for my pet after our first not good as I think..Since he had the stomach flu..So what do you think about the sedative?

Hello to all the travelers there! My friends and I are going to Poland in September and we would like to ask you a few questions. What is the most optimal route around Poland? We thought about going from Warsaw through Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw and Lodz… what do you think? Maybe you can advise something? We are also looking for a company to rent a car so we would be grateful if you advised one, thanks.