Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new best friend and our first trip in the car...

Re: My new best friend and our first trip in the car...

Quote Originally Posted by ekko92 View Post
    I have 1 dog and it was almost 20 years old I wanted to travel with its 1
    Your dog is too old to travel. Don't take it with you or else he will be very uncomfortable. Changed environment may be bad for his health. Let me know your location, I will suggest you close destination where you can go out with your dog. Check out my road map and travel guide from maps2anywhere.com which will help you plan your journey.

I've have two puppies. They're adorable. Last week, we went to countryside together for the first time. They seem excited with this trip. At first, I was worried about this trip because I thought they might be get sick in the car but fortunately, they didn't. Great! I am planning to go on a holiday with a long journey next month. Hopefully, everything will be alright!

cherrylee

My dog got really sick when I started taking him on car rides but it got better! Now he really enjoys it!

Our dog was shaking when she first rode in the car. Now she got used to it. She now transfers seats.

Treats are the favorite parts for any dog. And for that they would probably be doing what you need them to do. And thus, to get them on to the car for making your travelling experience into a better one would really be helpful for you. I just love the way mine jumps onto the back seat and enjoys each and every bit of the rid by looking out of the window and enjoys the wind coming towards her.
    I just love taking her outside whenever I get free time to spend with her.

Hey guys have you ever tried cannabis as an alternative medicine for your sick dogs? I've heard that CBD Hemp is now a thing for dogs with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression and digestive issues.Well they said it was pretty safe because of the low THC, CBD hemp won’t make your puppy high. I was reading some info here about CBD here in www.gyo.green/humboldt-seed-organisation-707-headband-hmb-707-f.html. I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice regarding on this issue on dogs using cannabis as an alternative herbal medicine. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.