Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Once in the EU from the USA where can I go

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018

    Once in the EU from the USA where can I go

    We are taking our dog to Norway and Denmark next month. We are gathering all of the papers for Norway. We are staying in Norway for a few days and then flying to Denmark. Will the same papers that we used to get into Norway be good in Denmark. I know that we have to get the APHIS stamp within five days of arriving to Norway. I'm assuming that that five day window is for the entry point into Europe? Once we're there can we travel to Denmark or Sweeden as long as the papers are the same?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

    Re: Once in the EU from the USA where can I go

    andydenise - yes, the EU health certificate that you use to enter Norway will also be good for Denmark and Sweden. EU health certificates for dogs, cats and ferrets are good for 4 months of travel within the EU or until your pet's rabies vaccination expires, whichever comes first. Don't forget the tapeworm requirement for Norway.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts