Thread: Why do we love pets?

Why do we love pets?

We belong to that culture where nobody can become our true friend. Therefore, people avoid human friend to share their happy and sad moment of life. Pets understand every little emotions and try to share it with its activities. When we reach home in evening after work, pets always come on door and hugs us , this activities recover whole tiredness of body. But pet should be neat and clean in good costumes. It keeps our home hygienic. See pets accessories in this site: www.pethomepet.com. I found this website best and my experience was good.

Re: Why do we love pets?

Because in the present life it is hard to believe and share everything with the people and it is not every time we get that very adaptive response from people. Not only this, in sharing the love and showing affection pets be like more meture and be with us for a long time. If i have to answer this question then my answer would be like this.

Pets are lively, lovely wonderful friends. They never let you down. Their love will keep you floating over all the odds in your life. For them you are the everything, so never let them down, love and care for them!

Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows they have the capacity for the kind of unconditional love that is seen otherwise only between a human and its offspring.
    The gentle nudge of a wet nose or a lick on the hand comes unbidden when we’re upset or feeling down. The bounding dash to the door to greet us is also a demonstrable sign of the strength of the human–canine bond, in particular.
    A subtle change in our demeanour can be picked up and registered by our dogs or cats. Cats, although fiercely independent by nature, do possess a similar capacity for love and nurture, as my cat-owning friends can testify

Hi, I personally love cats and dogs for their sincerity)
    meow

Humans may give up pets, but pets never abandon owners.

Pets stay by with you when all leave behind. Their selfless and unconditional love heals all our pains and sorrows.

because they love us back <3