Thread: Do dogs have intuition?

Do dogs have intuition?

My friends have told me stories wherein their dog was able to sniff someone out. For instance, one of my friends used to date this guy that she met from a real singles tour and had him over frequently at her apartment. Her dog used to behave really strangely towards him, like barking, growling, and generally showing aggressive behavior. Now, that dog is usually very sweet and friendly, so it was really weird.

Later on, my friend found out that guy actually lied to her about his age, job, and everything about his background. So I was wondering, do dogs really have intuition? Has anyone of you ever had a dog that acted strangely around a person you know, only to find out later on that their intuition was right about that person all along?

Re: Do dogs have intuition?

Of course, pets are very intuitive!

Yes, dogs are very intuitive animals. They can easily catch on a person's emotions. In fact, in a way, they even try to console a person who is sad. For instance, I read about a theory that if you keep a dog between a happy person and a sad person, he will instinctively go and sit next to the sad person. I have even read stories about dog sensing if their owner is sick or not. That is why, in fact, the trend of therapy dogs is getting popular. These dogs are trained to provide comfort and affection to sick people in hospitals, old people in old age home, children in orphanage, etc.

WOW. I haven't heard about sad/happy person experiment.
    Choose your RV with [url]http://santamariarv.com/[/url]

A recent study reveals dogs are more intuitive than we thought.
    Does it ever seem like your dog is in tune with your emotions?
    You may be on to something. In new experiments.
    dogs showed signs of understanding whether a human or a dog was happy or mad based on facial expressions and vocalizations.

A recent study reveals dogs are more intuitive than we thought. Does it ever seem like your dog is in tune with your emotions? In new experiments or study, it proved that dogs showed many signs of understanding whether a human or a dog was happy or mad based on their facial expressions as well as vocalizations too.