Thread: Hi newbie here

Hi newbie here

Hello, newbie here, I plan to travel for a few weeks and this is the first time I would say I will leave my cat for so many weeks. I still can't decide whether want to bring along my cat or leave it my cat to a pet hotel. Still, consider so many things like budget, decide to sign up this forum and want to know the experience of some people here.

Thanks.

Administrator

Re: Hi newbie here

Are you traveling by car or by air? Are you traveling internationally or within your own country/ Is your cat laid back or a bit skiddish? How long will you be traveling?
    Susan

Where are you going to travel? And for how many days?

Quote Originally Posted by cassidy View Post
    Hello, newbie here, I plan to travel for a few weeks and this is the first time I would say I will leave my cat for so many weeks. I still can't decide whether want to bring along my cat or leave it my cat to a pet hotel. Still, consider so many things like budget, decide to sign up this forum and want to know the experience of some people here.

Thanks.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Great if you're visiting London with friends and family you can find the hotels near. my friends offer me this hotel hugetravelhub.com/ it's really given great services ..The Best & Affordable London Hotels Near Your Location?

A pet hotel will be a totally unknown place for your cat, but pet hotel personnel make a big effort to create a calm and cat-friendly environment. They also can give constant and competent care.

Quote Originally Posted by cassidy View Post

Thanks.
    Hello cassidy,
    Welcome to the group....!!!

Hello! I'm new on the forum. We have been traveling with the pet for four years. Our dog is already used to the car. The longest journey lasted eight hours. With small stops for walking.