Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bringing a cat from the Philippines to USA

Re: Bringing a cat from the Philippines to USA

I plan to travel to LAX from the Philippines with my service/emotional support dog in-cabin. I already have the list of the documentations needed to bring furbaby out of the country and will secure those prior to my intended date of departure. But I'm worried about us arriving at LAX POE, does anyone know how strict they are when it comes to travelers with a dog? Any inputs will be appreciated. I wanna cover all my bases to make sure the furbaby and I cam get past through customs and immig smoothly. Thanks. Hoping for your responses.

Administrator

Calebski - you will need to notify your airline at least 48 hours ahead of time and file your ESA documentation with them. What airline are you flying?
    Susan

Hi! we will be flying with Philippine Airlines

Administrator

Hello Calebski - I believe we spoke via Messenger, but if not, you will claim your bags at baggage claim and pass through customs with your pet. Make sure the paperwork is correct. http://www.pettravel.com/immigration/philippines.cfm.
    Susan

Yes, we did on messenger. I appreciate your response. I'll have a look on the link you sent. Thank you and have agreat day. I will keep you and this thread posted.