Thread: traveling to Croatia in July

traveling to Croatia in July

First time travel with a pet so a little nervous about getting all the paperwork in order and correctly understood. My small dog (bichon/poo) has had his vaccination shots and ISO micro-chip taken care of. We are traveling from Florida through either Germany or Italy to Croatia and back. If we stay in Croatia for 5-6 weeks will the USDA form 7001 certificate, which is valid for 30 days after issuance, still be valid for him to return back to the US or will I need something else? and Will I need the EU certificate of health going through either Frankfurt, Germany or Venice, Italy before the final leg of the trip to Croatia and then again on the way back? any additional advice is greatly appreciated.

Re: traveling to Croatia in July

Croatia Airlines is the leading airline in terms of passengers from the former Yugoslavia, but has been loss-making for a number of years. The Croatian government has been seeking to restructure the airline, despite strong opposition from the company’s employees, and has been seeking a strategic investor.
    Last edited by admin; 05-14-2014 at 07:21 AM. Reason: no *****tional link backs please

Re: traveling to Croatia in July

there are very nice and acceptable for a dog. You can try cso
    The best tourist places with a dog : [url]https://www.halong-bay-cruise.com/[/url]