Vacation To USA with my pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation To USA with my pet

I’m planning my vacation to New York for one week with my pet and now currently processing my travel visa.
    do you think there will be no problem with my application?

If you have advice and suggestion feel free to share, it will be a great help for me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Vacation To USA with my pet

Edwin - we cannot advise you on issues related to human visas. You may want to contact the Embassy in your country.
    Admin

Comment

Yes you must be contact the Embassy in your country. But I think that you don't have any problem. Also when you arrive to NY you can stay in some hotels that are friendly with pets.

Comment

Yes, you can take your pet with you whenever travelling to the US. If you are travelling from Middle East countries then you can try Qatar Airways but some type of breeds are not allowed in this and from other countries then you can try Air Canada, American Airlines, JetBlue and other. Before heading to this you better know the restriction involved in this just to avoid the consequences.

Comment

Yes, you have to notify the Embassy in both your country and New York and ask the explicit requirement, such as rabies vaccine. Also, if you travel by airplane, confirm your fight alllows to dog at least 48 hours before flying. If you want to fly with your dog in the cabin instead of cargo, it's better to register it as ESA asap. More information click on: www.supportdogcertification.org/esa

Comment

We would note that the airlines will require a letter from a medical professional such as a psychiatrist and several of them require that you file forms online. You can find ESA policies for many major airlines here: https://www.pettravel.com/blog/index.php/emotional-support-service-animals-airline-policies-and-how-they-are-changing/. Simply registering your ESA is not enough.

Also check here for pet import policies. https://www.pettravel.com/immigration/passportnew.cfm.
            Susan

Comment

Working...
            X