Pet Relocation from Dubai, UAE to Manchester, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Relocation from Dubai, UAE to Manchester, UK

Hi, We currently live in Dubai, UAE & are relocating this summer back to Manchester, UK. We have 2 animals that we wish to take - one Arabian Mau cat (short haired & small) and a cross breed dog (Maltese Terrier & Shih Tzu). I have had confirmed by various pets & relocators here that he is more Terrier & NOT snub nosed! Can we (2 adults) travel with them back to Manchester as 'in cabin baggage'? It says on certain flights that this is permitted- but which flights? Please respond back to me. Thanks.

Re: Pet Relocation from Dubai, UAE to Manchester, UK

Hello Chippy - no commercial airline will transport a live animal to the UK in the cabin unless they are a service or emotional support animal and your airline has a program in place to handle these animals. This is due to handling procedures once the plane is landed. Both your pets need to travel as manifest cargo. The only way we know around this requirement is to fly to Amsterdam and take a pet friendly ferry to Harwich or fly to Paris, take the train to Calais and have a friend or service pick you up and take you on Le Shuttle across the Chunnel. Let us know if you need additional details on these options.

Comment

Re: Pet Relocation from Dubai, UAE to Manchester, UK

Nice post,

Comment

I tried to find a viable cat transport company. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
        I found .cargolution.com/en/industries/live-animals/ but I couldn't find any reviews.
        [url]https://www.cargolution.com/en/transport/[/url]

Comment

You can find a licensed pet transporter in many countries worldwide at IPATA.org.

Comment

Working...
          X