Relocating to the UK -- Shared Charter Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating to the UK -- Shared Charter Flight

I am going to be relocating to London for work in early January 2014 and am considering chartering a flight to transport my dog to the UK. Is anyone interested in splitting the cost of a charter flight from the New York City area to London?

Re: Relocating to the UK -- Shared Charter Flight

Originally posted by ST323 View Post
    I am going to be relocating to London for work in early January 2014 and am considering chartering a flight to transport my dog to the UK. Is anyone interested in splitting the cost of a charter flight from the New York City area to London?
    Now what do you feel about UK, London it is better then other country. Single I have visited London and enjoyed well as well suddenly go one of the best service ILikeLondon, If you are free then check once.

Comment

Re: Relocating to the UK -- Shared Charter Flight

Originally posted by ST323 View Post
      Now what do you feel about UK, London it is better then other country. Single I have visited London and enjoyed well as well suddenly go one of the best service ILikeLondon, If you are free then check once.

Comment

Working...
      X