Re entry of my dog to India with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re entry of my dog to India with me

I was on a 5 months vacation to USA with my small dog, a Chihuahua, from Mumbai,India.I traveled by Lufthansa airlines, with my dog in cabin with me,and everything went very smooth. I managed all paper work myself without any help of an agency. (If any one needs to know more,I can guide in this matter.)

Now its time to prepare for my return journey. I know few things but not sure about the procedure. As per my knowledge,I have to get international health certificate for my dog from a local veterinarian endorsed by USDA. And get NOC from Mumbai quarantine center,India, for re entry of my dog. I am not sure how to proceed and what certificates are required. DGFT certificate won't be required as my dog is from India, I have confirmed.
    IF you can help and guide me, what papers are required and what will be the procedure, I will be very thankful.
    Awaiting for guidelines.....

Re: Re entry of my dog to India with me

Hello - it is our understanding that you will need your exit NOC to return to India. You are correct that a DGFT license will not be required. We have further requirements here: http://www.pettravel.com/immigration/india.cfm.

Comment

Working...
    X