Two large dogs Spain to Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two large dogs Spain to Florida

I will be travelling from Spain to Florida to stay for 6 months in November. I want to take my two dogs (both 70lb+). Can anyone recommend a good agent in Spain or give me some guidance on how to go about approaching this on a self-help basis?

Re: Two large dogs Spain to Florida

The United States requires that your pets be vaccinated and accompanied by a health certificate. Because a microchip is required to return to Spain, we would suggest that you have your veterinarian insert a chip prior to your pets' vaccination as Spain will require that. Prior to returning to Spain, you will have an accredited USDA vet in the US fill out the veterinary certificate for Spain. The forms and instructions are all in the pet passport section of Pet Travel Store. (http://www.pettravelstore.com/categories/Pet-Passports/) If you need a pet transporter, let us know.

Comment

Re: Two large dogs Spain to Florida

I have personally worked with Dr. Walter Woolf of Air Animal Pet Movers for the last six years. Air Animal Pet Movers has been in business since 1977, has an excellent reputation, and has agents all around the world to help facilitate your trip. Visit www.AirAnimal.com or call them in the United States to be put in touch with an agent in Spain, at 813.879.3210. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X