Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling around the globe with a dog that needs insurance

Hi everyone!

In a few months we are planning a trip of a lifetime. Sailing around the world. But the trip wouldn't be the same without our dog, BamBam.
    Obviously we want her (and ourselves) to be protected but we're really struggling to find any world-wide health cover for her.
    We live in Europe and she is a part of the PET Scheme and we have traveled around Europe quite a lot. But further we wish to go.
    If anyone has any information that could help with insurances we would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!

The Float On family

Re: Travelling around the globe with a dog that needs insurance

Float On - we are located in the United States and you would be better served with a company based in the EU. Try Googling "pet insurance EU" You can find pet import regulations for all the countries you will be entering here: https://www.pettravel.com/passportnew.cfm. Every country has its own regulations.
    Susan

Comment

Re: Travelling around the globe with a dog that needs insurance

As i said i have tried searching a wide variety of things. As your website is stated as a 'worldwide travel resource' I expect someone may have information on pet insurance... not on regulations for countries.

Thanks
      Float On

Comment

Working...
      X