Need Some Tips And Guide On How to Travel With My Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Tips And Guide On How to Travel With My Dog

Hello everyone , I'm David, a businessman from the California ,United States, I have a bulldog, his name is Jin. On the last day of this week I intend to have a short trip with him, and it was the first time since almost 3 months I adopted Jin, It would be great if someone had experience may share, or handbook, or tips about preparing for traveling with a pet? We are scheduled to go to camp at Lake Tahoe, if possible we will shorten the costs off the budget, may be I can spend about $100-200

Thank you for reading

Re: Need Some Tips And Guide On How to Travel With My Dog

Hello, David, you're going to need to read more about this article: coolpetstuff.store/blogs/news/traveling-with-pets-tips-a-how-to-guide-on-vacations-with-your-cat-or-dog-5-will-make-you-surprise coolpetstuff.store/blogs/news/traveling-with-pets-tips-a-how-to-guide-on-vacations-with-your-cat-or-dog-5-will-make-you-surprise)

about the tips then you should have a try because is the first travel of Jin should you need to give it a short trip test, see the reaction of the Jin, avoiding certain circumstances such as when the dog has the extraordinary response as being carsick

P/s: Remember the real preparation or well-prepared food and tools for the first trip, it will be a memorable trip

Comment

Working...
    X