Cat in cabin, Malaysia to France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat in cabin, Malaysia to France

Hi all, I will be traveling with my cat from Kuala Lumpur to Lyon, with a layover in Amsterdam.
    My cat's entry documents into France will be taken care of by an agent, but I would like to be as prepared as possible. I read this passage in the EU non-commercial movement of pets from non-EU countries webpage:

"Travellers' point of entry - the pet animal (dog, cat or ferret) must pass through a travellers' point of entry designated by Member States (see below). The owner must, at the time of entry, contact the competent authority present at the point of entry for the purposes of the documentary and identity checks."
    Source: https://ec.europa.eu/food/animals/pet-movement/eu-legislation/non-commercial-non-eu_en

May I know if anyone who has experienced this could give me a brief overview on where this authority is in Schiphol Airport (since it is my point of entry into the EU before going to France), and how the process is like for getting the documentary and identity checks done?
Working...
X