Going to Korea with 2 small dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Korea with 2 small dogs

Hello, me and my family are planning to move to Korea with in the next few weeks. We have two dogs both very old and abused, either of them have never been in contact with rabies their entire lives so we were wondering if the titers test is nessiary. We weren't aware of this and don't have time to do it. Is it possible to avoid it? also what is the USDA International Health Certificate if they take that is it possible they don't need a titer? They both have their shots, microchipped and health certificates. We are afraid they are going to end up in quarintine. And if they do both will end up very depressed, they love company and have a fear of cages. If they do end up getting held is there a way to have them not be in a cage but a hospital instead?

Re: Going to Korea with 2 small dogs

Hello Pettaveling - yes, the titer test will be necessary to enter Korea otherwise they will go into quarantine. Find regulations here: http://www.pettravel.com/immigration/korea.cfm. There are links to further instructions and forms required on the page that will tell you everything about importing them to Korea.
    Jason

Comment

there are many place you put your pet like dog hostel

Comment

HI. I am new to this forum. I just read your post. I would like to stay in touch and see how your experience is. I am planning a move from US to Malaysia via S.Korea . I have two cats. It is so stressful and Im trying to find people who have experienced this. Thx,

Comment

Working...
        X