Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airline Travel: Reptile from Scotland to Canada- Looking to share private jet also

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline Travel: Reptile from Scotland to Canada- Looking to share private jet also

Hi Everyone! I am in Scotland at the moment and am trying to find an airline that I can fly from Scotland (England and France are also possibilities) to Vancouver, Canada, with my beloved lil Bearded Dragon Saphira. In terms of requirements and paper work with her everything is easy, however finding an airline I can carry her on with me is yet to be revealed. I am looking for any guidance whatsoever if anyone has ever traveled with a reptile, have you checked them in or used cargo and if so how was the experience? Any great pet locator services?

This however would be my preference is I would LOVE to find anyone who may have a seat available on a private charter or airline to Canada, even the USA that I could carry Saphira on with me.

Thank you for your time.

Ka xo

Re: Airline Travel: Reptile from Scotland to Canada- Looking to share private jet als

Ka - we know of no commercial airline that will allow Saphira in the cabin. Likely it will have to travel as checked baggage (maybe) and more likely air cargo. You can start with Air Canada Cargo if you need details.
    Susan

Comment

Re: Airline Travel: Reptile from Scotland to Canada- Looking to share private jet als

Thank you so much for your reply SuSan! I haven't been able to find any as well. I am learning alot in regards to traveling with Saphira. Right now I'm looking at cargo with AirFrance/KLM as they seem to have a great record and staff that take care of our precious friends. Reptiles is certainly a whole other issue. Its really too bad and I hope this changes one day. She so small, quiet, doesn't smell, and is so sweet that its a shame I can't carry her on.

Thanks again for your response.

Comment

Working...
      X