exotic pet travel info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exotic pet travel info

i have 2 tarantulas about 4'' and i am living in canada. i am planning to go back to viet nam for a vacation and i want to bring them with me. i have searched the net and these are what i have gathered
    i found no info about traveling with exotic pets to viet nam and whether i can bring them to viet nam or not
    i cant find an airline that can ship my pet as a cargo package or airline that has exotic pet shipping and travel rules
    can some one please help me find information about this because i have tried for 2 weeks but i got no straight answer.

Tamminh - you will need an agent to handle the transport of your tarantulas. You can search for an agent in Canada at IPATA.org.

Comment

Hi, Tamminh. Many pet-friendly airlines accept exotic/special animals like birds, hamsters, and ferrets such as Alaska Airlines. However, I am not sure whether they welcome spides traveling in the aircraft cargo. It's best to consult the pet transportation agency and prepare your trip as early as possible.
      Hope you have a nice trip!

Comment

Working...
      X