Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying with 3 guinea pigs across Europe

Hi guys,

I am looking for a help, trying to find some airline which allows guinea pigs in the cabin. I would like to travel at the end of the next month (let's say 29th October) departing either from Vienna/Bratislava/Prague and arriving to Spain, Madrid preferably but other options as Barcelona could be possible.

Also as I assume this trip could be stressing for cavies I would like to fly without stops.

I managed to do some research and currently I am little bit desperate, because I thought that Iberia (flight from Vienna to Madrid) is allowing cavies in the cabin, but the lady on the phone just told me that the policy changed. Which seems odd to me, because their website is still referring that it should not be a problem.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Hello - you can try Alitalia as they do accept rabbits and hamsters. Most airlines will not fly much more than cats, dogs and (sometimes) birds in the cabin.
    Susan

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Hello - you can try Alitalia as they do accept rabbits and hamsters. Most airlines will not fly much more than cats, dogs and (sometimes) birds in the cabin.
      Susan
      Hi Susan,

thanks for your answer, however I contacted Alitalia today and they told me that they accept rabbits and also hamsters but not guinea pigs. Kinda weird, all in all I called many airlines today, it seems that there is some problem to travel with guinea pigs and I can't understand why.

I hope that I will somehow manage to resolve this situation.

Comment

• admin
        admin commented
        Editing a comment
        How about driving?

Yes, also considering this option, but as very last.

Comment

Working...
      X