No announcement yet.

Travelling on road trip with your pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling on road trip with your pet.

Hi,

Did you know every year at least 200 dogs are found affected by frostbite and heatstroke? And in some parts on America, leaving your pets in parked car or RV is an offense and are penalized? Keep the pets safe with RV PetSafety! It monitors the petís environment temperature and keeps you alerted whenever there is a temperature excursion. Not all the dogs have same temperature tolerance, set the maximum temperature on Nimble device and get alerted when is a rise in temperature.

Check: https://goo.gl/QyUW4p

Thanks,
    Tina

Re: Travelling on road trip with your pet.

Hi,
    I am new here. I have no idea about this topic. Donít forget to pack the essentials.

Keep your dog restrained with a pet seat-belt, or in a kennel, while the car is in motion. Remember, this isnít just for your dogs safety, but for the safety of everyone inside the vehicle.

Thanks and Regards
    Adam Hebrew for Aberdeen UK @Myassignmenthelp.co.uk

Comment

if you are traveling in Pakistan or you want to move your pet with you to Pakistan you can opt www.agentpet.com/pet-move service. We are registered with ATA and PAN and take care of customs and your pet passports

Comment

My dogs are so cute, I usually give them a good dog seat when I travel in a car. But I don't want him to fly, it will be very troublesome.

Comment

Keep your animals safe and sound in a well-ventilated crate or carrier, Prepare a pet-friendly traveling kit and Never leave your animal alone in a parked vehicle, in some countries you can face heavy fines and penalties if you don’t care your animals during travel.

Comment

How is traveling with a dog in the USA? Here in Spain the truth is that it is an ordeal, more culture and empathy are lacking.

Comment

Working...
            X