Road trip with Pitbull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trip with Pitbull

I am taking a trip across the united states and am wondering if I can travel with my pitbull if he is locked in a dog kennel?? It looks like Ohio and Kansas are the states with an all out ban??? Wondering if he is locked in can I travell through the state??

Re: Road trip with Pitbull

Make sure you have all your paperwork showing up to date vaccinations, etc. If you can avoid the states then do so, if you cannot then make sure that you don't stay in them for too long. I think your best bet is to review the state laws concerning pit bulls just to ensure that they are not legally allowed to confiscate your dog if you are travelling through. I would be completely devastated if my dog was taken away from me because of a stupid breed ban in a state I was passing through, so just make sure you know exactly what the law allows the authorities to do.

Comment

I have traveled with a bird. Of course it was in its cage which was restrained in a seat belt. I had a towel around the sides but not the front so I could see it and it could see me. Lots of chatter. I have not had a problem traveling with my pets, but I would always suggest preparation. Keep your pets to yourself when traveling in public places and always keep them leashed.
      All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
      Havelock Ellis

Comment

United States is pet friendly country. there is not any restriction on pets. So according to me you can easily travel with your pitbull.

Comment

Working...
        X