Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrowheadscoopers
    replied
    Re: Pet insurance - is it a wise decision?

I totally agree. You should take pet insurance.

Leave a comment:

• whyte
    replied

Insurance is always a good decision irrespective of any situation. Since we do not have all the answers or know what tomorrow may come along with, it is important to insure our pets especially if we share a strong bond with them. For instance if some accident were to occur at a time when an owner isn't buoyant enough to cover the cost of treatment of the pet. Things could easily get out of hand if no provision was made for the pets insurance. As an owner I don't think this would be a nice situation to find ones self.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied

If your pet is located in the United States or Canada, then this company is an excellent choice. https://www.pettravel.com/pet-insurance.cfm
    Susan

Leave a comment:

• chrismartin12
    replied

i wanted to do pet insurance? can you suggest me which is the best insurance company for pets.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied

It depends on where you live. We have partnered with PetPlan and they insure pets in North America.http://www.pettravel.com/pet-insurance.cfm) If you do not live there, Google "pet insurance" for your country.
    Phil

Leave a comment:

• studyabroadlife
    replied

What is the procedure for getting insurance of Pet?

Leave a comment:

• travelviews
    replied

I live in the US and I don't even have pet insurance lol. I am thinking of getting one for myself and my old dog.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied

Gemma - it depends on where your bird lives. If in the EU, then yes. There is insurance available. If in the US then only health insurance is available. http://www.pettravel.com/pet-insurance.cfm
    Jason

Leave a comment:

• gemma23426
    replied

Which pets are qualified for insurance? I mean birds are eligible for that?

Leave a comment:

• manishram88
    replied

If you have a pet and your worried about there health then you must take health insurance in order to secure there life from any disease and if you consider then your family member then you must take there health insurance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yes! Always better safe than sorry. You will definitely feel more at ease knowing that the safety net is there if you ever need it.

Leave a comment:

• amyanderson
    replied

I always take puppy insurance whilst ever i travel and always take puppy friendly accommodation wherein I stay!

Leave a comment:

• Tidy_Treverine
    replied

For some reasons, I think a Pet insurance is needed especially if the dog's owner do not have enough money to an unexpected or unplanned expenses for their dog. However, before considering an insurance, I guess we should also make sure to verify what it really covers. The inclusions and the exclusions of the Pet Insurance itself must be considered in our decision before we get one for our Pet.

Leave a comment:

• Aislinn Lionel
    replied

Hi, I really think that it is very important to have a pet insurance to help the owner in some way during difficult times. This will relieve their burden of expenses when it comes to the welfare and health needs of their pet.

Leave a comment:

• bridgerclark
    replied

Hi, Buying a pet insurance is a wise decision. Veterinary insurance is the most important part of any pet insurance. I have pet insurance which gives cover for medical emergencies and even it covers all my vet bills. So I can stay stress free from the burden of high veterinary bills. My pet insurance gives cover for the loss and theft of my pet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X