About Pet-Friendly Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Pet-Friendly Hotels

Just because a hotel says it is pet friendly does not necessarily mean the establishment warmly embraces animals.It may simply mean the hotel will tolerate your pet to get your business. Having an idea what is available for you and your pet, as well as the associated costs and responsibilities, can help you set realistic expectations.
    Last edited by admin; 04-22-2012, 09:53 PM. Reason: No link backs

Re: About Pet-Friendly Hotels

Right you are.

Comment

You are so very right but It means that Pets are allowed in that hotel. Usually pets are not allowed.

Comment

I travel frequently with my Golden throughout Southern CA and have located fantastic pet friendly hotels simply by searching for "pet friendly hotels in city, state".

Comment

I had an experience of traveling with my lovely pet a puppy Jerry. We were in Belarus and I'd booked a hotel but then it was very surprising for me that the hotel I've booked didn't allow animals. So I was searching for some accommodation and these apartments Minsk helped me! So I was so glad that my lovely puppy and me could live in comfort together!!!

Comment

Yeah, I've been looking for such hotels also for my accommodation with my family and my pets. Glad that I found this thread and this could really help me in my upcoming trip. I'll try to book to this hotel later.
            I'm 24 years old, a pet lover.

Comment

Can't comment about hotels but vacation rentals do allow pets in the houses and also offer pet-friendly environment.
              The Rental Management Company

Comment

That is an awesome information because normally for the hotels are, they don't allow the pets to come in.

Comment

had an experience of traveling with my lovely pet a puppy Jerry. We were in Belarus and I'd booked a hotel but then it was very surprising for me that the hotel I've booked didn't allow animals. So I was searching for some

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  asad

Comment

Originally posted by alishiamiller92 View Post
                    Just because a hotel says it is pet friendly does not necessarily mean the establishment warmly embraces animals.It may simply mean the hotel will tolerate your pet to get your business. Having an idea what is available for you and your pet, as well as the associated costs and responsibilities, can help you set realistic expectations.
                    You are so right.But it is still hard to find a hotel where pets are allowed. For my trip to London i used hotelsbrit.com and was very satisfied because i could find a lot of pets friendly hotels. My god Bernard and i were really happy spending time exploring London. Always take your pets with you!

Comment

its true, agree with you.

Comment

Yes, I have been to places and have got some really fantastic hotels that are pet friendly. This, is something that encourages me to take my pet out along with me and enjoy my vacations to the fullest.

Comment

I have never seen pet friendly hotels inside the USA

Comment

Really? https://www.pettravel.com/pet-friendly-hotels-search.cfm

Comment

totally agree with you !

Comment

Working...
                              X