Pet friendly hotels in Malaysia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet friendly hotels in Malaysia.

I want to get a list of pet friendly hotels in Malaysia. I am positive that I may find few there when I travel to Malaysia. But I want to know prior to my visit to make a plan whether I should take a pet there or not.
    [url=http://www.adventurebound.com/costa-rica-tours]Costa Rica tours[/url]

Re: Pet friendly hotels in Malaysia.

Originally posted by davidhop View Post
    I want to get a list of pet friendly hotels in Malaysia. I am positive that I may find few there when I travel to Malaysia. But I want to know prior to my visit to make a plan whether I should take a pet there or not.
    Quite difficult to find pet-friendly hotels in Malaysia. I live here & the ones that have allowed me to stay are:

1. Bon Ton Resort, Langkawi
    2. Temple Tree Resort, Langkawi
    (both resorts owned by the same person & there is a animal shelter adjacent to the resorts so you can volunteer to walk the dogs etc.)
    3. Muntri Mews Boutique Hotel, Penang

Also heard about Ruby Resort in Cherating but have not personally stay there.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
    Fluffy Blanes (aka the travel cat)

Comment

Malaysia is really a great place for travel . There are many hotels for travel and Hanoi is one of them.
      But in Malaysia it is very difficult to find best hotels in Malaysia.
      but Bon Ton Resort, Langkawi and Temple Tree Resort, Langkawi are best pet friendly hotels.

Comment

My friend traveled in Malaysia with her dog and she shared all the hotels where did she go with. The hotels are Clove Hall (Georgetown), The Kebun Residences (Kuching), Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia (Langkawi) and Hotel Penaga (Georgetown).

Comment

Davidhop, All the amenities and services to make your holiday comfortable for you and your furry friend, Wotif.comís great range of Malaysia Pet Friendly hotels will take the worry out of travelling with your family pet. Malaysia is great for travel. Itís very beautiful country all over the world. There are many pet friendly hotels in Malaysia. But it is very difficult to find best hotels in Malaysia. Well I share some best pet hotels in Malaysia.
          ē Bon Ton Restaurant
          ē Langkawi and Temple Tree Restaurant

Comment

Davidhop, All the amenities and services to make your holiday comfortable for you and your furry friend, great range of Malaysia Pet Friendly hotels will take the worry out of travelling with your family pet. Malaysia is great for travel. It’s very beautiful country all over the world. There are many pet friendly hotels in Malaysia. But it is very difficult to find best hotels in Malaysia. Well I share some best pet hotels in Malaysia.
            • Bon Ton Restaurant
            • Langkawi and Temple Tree Restaurant

Comment

Working...
            X