Travel Destinations Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Destinations Blog

Do you want to know about top travel destination in the world? Destinationyou is the best online travel stories blog sites, where you will find the quality stuff to read, so that you can make plan to which destination you will visit next.

Re: Travel Destinations Blog

The airlines all work hard to transport pets safely. You need to find airlines that serve your route as efficiently as possible with the fewest layovers, then research reviews on them. United Airlines ships a lot of pets as does Lufthansa. KLM has a pretty good reputation for safety and there are others as well. Also important is the class of service you need (in cabin, checked baggage or air cargo) as not all airlines offer all 3 classes of service. But the key is to get your pet to its destination safely and as soon as possible. Routing is very important.
    Susan

Comment

how much cost on a signal pet charge from the US to England

Comment

Hi Amy - the cost will depend on your route, the size of your pet and the airline. All live animals, if flying by air, must arrive as air cargo, so you will want to contact the cargo department of an airline that flies the entire route for the cost. British Airways will require that an agent book the transport. Try United or Lufthansa depending on your route.
        Susan

Comment

if your find traveling blog then visit this link snorkeltourincostarica.weebly.com/blog/plan-your-next-summer-vacation-tour-in-playa-flamingo-beach
          you are collect all the details in travel with family.

Comment

I have checked travels and their restrictions on pets found travelling with a pet to Middle East countries might be difficult. Isn't it?

Comment

Some countries in the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia, are very difficult to import a pet. You can find these regulations here: https://www.pettravel.com/passportnew.cfm.
              Susan

Comment

Hello! In general, I'm going to get merried in the Dominican Republic and I'd like to take my dog with me. I choose this wedding agancy https://www.pettravel.com/forum/showthread.php/4207-Travel-Destinations-Blog and they said, that it's ok to take the dog. May be you can give me some information about travelling with dog to this country?

Comment

Dominika - you can find requirements to import your dog to the Dominican Republic and there are links to further instructions and forms if you need them: https://www.pettravel.com/immigration/DominicanRepublic.cfm. What country will you be returning to? The DR is classified as a high-rabies country by many countries and there may be things you can do before you leave that will make returning to your country easier.
                  Susan

Comment

Pretty useful thread

Comment

Working...
                    X