Dubai to Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai to Paris

Hi i am looking for the best airline (i hear Air France?) to take my chihauhau in the cabin with me Dubai to Paris. Any info on the procedure or tips greatly appreciated. Thanks Annie

Re: Dubai to Paris

Two airlines that provide direct service between Dubai and Paris are Emirates and Air France. Since the former does not allow pets in the cabin, Air France would be your best bet. Be sure and contact them by telephone and let them know you are traveling with a pet.
    Susan

Comment

Ensure that your pet travels safely by following these guidelines from the Humane Society. Pets are accepted within the cabin and in the products compartment. You are allowed to go with just one pet, the dog, cat or dog that will accompany you in the jet cabin. If the dog or perhaps cat exceeds the 8 kilo weight limit, then it should only be carried within the cargo compartment of the jet. The maximum permitted weight for any pet, including the case, is usually 32 kilos. Only Boeing and Airbus aircraft may carry animals within the cargo compartment.
      Last edited by admin; 06-02-2014, 09:43 PM. Reason: *****tional

Comment

woa, two year ago I left my cat in Paris because I don't sure my little cat can move with my family.
        i wish I joned in sooner

Comment

convince her

Comment

Sorry to hear that you had to leave your cat behind.
            I am an avid traveler

Comment

Working...
            X