Shared Pet Flight London to New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared Pet Flight London to New York

I will be relocating from London to New York in Dec and am bringing my dog with me. I don't feel comfortable sending him via cargo so am instead hoping to gather other pet-owners to share a charter flight. With enough people, the prices become much more reasonable and I already have a few others who are planning to join.

Please let me know if you're interested and I can share more information!

Re: Shared Pet Flight London to New York

Just in case anyone new has joined the forum, I thought I'd re-post my note once more!

If anyone is looking to share a charter flight for pets from London to the US (New York/Boston/DC) in December or January, please let me know. I've found a few others who are interested, but getting one or two more would bring the price down well.

Thank you!
    Karina

Comment

hello karina,

i am in a very similar position - wanting to move with pets and not comfortable with the cargo option. i am very keen to share a flight with you from london to ny ! ideally departing in april. i have asked rob to put us in touch with each other but just came across this site while doing research. lets talk soon !

warm regards,
      amy

Comment

We are in the final stages of working out a program with a charter company to provide shared charters to London. I am hoping we can get the details on the website within a month and will be aggressively advertising. I will let you know.
        Susan

Comment

Hi, I may be interested in this charter flight. Do you have any details on the dates you are thinking and how much it will cost? Any additional information would be greatly appreciated if the flight is still available. Thanks!

Comment

Hello, same here, I`m planning to travel to the New York. Please share additional details regarding departure date, price, etc... Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by McMillan View Post
              Hello, same here, I`m planning to travel to the New York. Please share additional details regarding departure date, price, etc... Thanks a lot!
              I am tentatively planning on March 15.

Comment

Is anyone still looking to share a flight? My plans were a bit delayed, but I'm now looking to relocate back to the US again. I'm very flexible on time + locations, and have found one other party who is also interested, so one or two more people would be great.

Comment

Working...
                X