Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to Cary my dog London to Mexico

Hi,

I am planning to travel with my Dog. What is the procedure for Dogs Travel in Flights?

Can I book a flight ticket online for my Doggy from Kayak, Cheapfaremart, Cheapflights, Skyscanner, etc. What kinds of facilities provides by Airlines?

Thanks
    P.Belly

Re: I want to Cary my dog London to Mexico

Mr. Belly- Aeromexico flies non-stop between Heathrow and Mexico City, so you may want to contact them. As your dog will be flying as acccompanied checked baggage or in the cabin (if small enough and Aeromexico permits this), then you should contact their reservations number. Most all airlines will allow you to cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, but we recommend that you contact them before you book to make sure that your dog will be permitted on your specific route. If it does not work out with Aeromexico, try Lufthansa. They fly your route with one stop.
    Susan

Comment

Re: I want to Cary my dog London to Mexico

You should also know that your dog cannot fly in the cabin when it returns to the UK. Due to regulations of commercial airlines, it must fly as air cargo. This means you will need to contact the cargo department of your airline.
      Susan

Comment

Working...
      X