Why do we love pets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we love pets?

We belong to that culture where nobody can become our true friend. Therefore, people avoid human friend to share their happy and sad moment of life. Pets understand every little emotions and try to share it with its activities. When we reach home in evening after work, pets always come on door and hugs us , this activities recover whole tiredness of body. But pet should be neat and clean in good costumes. It keeps our home hygienic. See pets accessories in this site: www.pethomepet.com. I found this website best and my experience was good.

Re: Why do we love pets?

Because in the present life it is hard to believe and share everything with the people and it is not every time we get that very adaptive response from people. Not only this, in sharing the love and showing affection pets be like more meture and be with us for a long time. If i have to answer this question then my answer would be like this.

Comment

Pets are lively, lovely wonderful friends. They never let you down. Their love will keep you floating over all the odds in your life. For them you are the everything, so never let them down, love and care for them!

Comment

Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows they have the capacity for the kind of unconditional love that is seen otherwise only between a human and its offspring.
        The gentle nudge of a wet nose or a lick on the hand comes unbidden when we’re upset or feeling down. The bounding dash to the door to greet us is also a demonstrable sign of the strength of the human–canine bond, in particular.
        A subtle change in our demeanour can be picked up and registered by our dogs or cats. Cats, although fiercely independent by nature, do possess a similar capacity for love and nurture, as my cat-owning friends can testify

Comment

Hi, I personally love cats and dogs for their sincerity)
          meow

Comment

Humans may give up pets, but pets never abandon owners.

Comment

Pets stay by with you when all leave behind. Their selfless and unconditional love heals all our pains and sorrows.

Comment

because they love us back <3

Comment

Pets are creatures that bring so many people happiness every single day. They are loving, compassionate and a friend to all people. ... Pets help in allowing people to be more loving because of the compassion animals give to them. And all pets are very faithful.

Comment

I have often heard people asking for the love that we, as human beings, have for our pets. Should we love our pets as much as some people? Isn't it a sin to ruin them, giving them special treatments, although there are fewer privileged people around us? Does our Supreme Being forget this love for my dog, horses?

I am sure that I found the answer to these questions if you let me start with the quote of the Modern King James Bible:

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man into our image, after our likeness. And control the sea fish, the air birds, the cattle, the whole earth and all the vines that creep on the earth. In this way, man was created to rule the whole creation. Later (Gen 2:20) Adam had to give the names of the animals he did. This meant that he had to be near them in order to call them a similarity.

Comment

I have a lot of questions connected to the main point of pets as our best friends. But all these questions can be resolved. As the pets are one of the best our friends and they worth doing it.

Comment

because pets are cute and they are loyal friends. They are with you when you're happy or sad. Sometimes they have stupid but lovely actions
                        Tải app đ g trực tuyến tại thegioiga.net - fanpage @xemdaga1

Comment

Working...
                        X