Traveling from Mexico to Canada with puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling from Mexico to Canada with puppies

I have been reading on the US immigration website that when entering the US with a dog, they have to have had their rabies vaccine. They have had to have had it at least 30 days prior to travel. Therefore a pup would have to be at least 4 months old before traveling to the states as the rabies vaccine is given at 3 months old.
    Does anyone know the rules if I am traveling from Mexico to Canada, but there is a layover in the states for anywhere from 1 hour to 4 hours for example.

Re: Traveling from Mexico to Canada with puppies

Samhanna - if you are flying in and out of the US city on the same airline and, if your puppies are traveling in the hold, the layover is not more than 3 hours, then your puppies will transit the US and they will not need to conform to US regulations. If the layover is more than 3 hours, then contact your airlines to see if they will hold the puppies during the layover.

Susan

Comment

I used Glamping Hub for Pets which was really useful with lots of great travel advice. Beautiful accommodations to stay at too! https://pets.glampinghub.com/

Comment

Glamping Hub for Pets good idea its really a helpfull hing for pets.
        ---------------------------------------
        for top indian tourist places visit www.travelsgyan.tk

Comment

Working...
        X