Things to consider when travelling with dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to consider when travelling with dog

The size of your dog does not exceed 8 kilos. In most cases, adding to the weight of the carrier.
    The dog's age exceeds 10 weeks of life.
    The carrier is approved and adapts to the measures determined by each airline, allowing the animal to travel comfortably and can stretch if desired.
    Ensure proper ventilation of the dog inside its carrier, and protect the surface of the dog through the use of soaps or waterproof bases.
    The carrier does not give off bad odors that can disturb the passengers.
    If you are of a race considered potentially dangerous, wear the muzzle during the journey, even if you travel inside your carrier, in order to avoid damaging its structures due to excessive stress or nervousness.
    Make the reservation with enough time to ensure that your dog can travel in the cabin with you. He thinks that all the companies that allow pets in their flights, establish a limit of places. If you do not take this aspect into account, it is possible that your dog should travel in the cellar, despite meeting the requirements mentioned.
    You must bring your pet's vaccination card and, in case of international flights, your passport (ask your veterinarian how to request it).

The dog's age exceeds 10 weeks of life.
    Travelling with an older puppy would be hard enough! I can't imagine wanting to travel with one younger than 10 weeks!

Comment

yeah, i agree with you man

Comment

Thx very much for this recommendatios. Your contributions are more important for my next trip

Comment

Working...
        X