Thread: Looking for a doctor in Madrid (Spain) to certified my dog as Emotional Support Anima

Looking for a doctor in Madrid (Spain) to certified my dog as Emotional Support Anima

Hi everyone,

I would like to start traveling with my dog.

Since last year I never had any problem, but while flying from south America to Europe we had an horrible flight and since then, I have big anxiety every-time I get to a plane!

I never considered traveling with my pet, but I see the calming effect my pet has on me while I am at home, so I believe she could help me as well when traveling!

Does anyone know where I can get a certificate or certification from my dog? I read online that there are a lot of scam about ESA certification. In addition we are living in Spain now so I wanted to find a local doctor that could issue a certificate to avoid problems while entering and leaving Spain.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
    Aris

Administrator

Re: Looking for a doctor in Madrid (Spain) to certified my dog as Emotional Support A

We cannot recommend a doctor; however, it must be a licensed physician that has experience. Most info here: http://www.pettravel.com/passports_comfort_animals.cfm
    Susan

Re: Looking for a doctor in Madrid (Spain) to certified my dog as Emotional Support A

Hi, I am not going to recommend a doctor. But I advise you to see if he is a registered practionor.

Administrator

Arisberna - you need to find a licensed physician in Spain who is involved in the treatment of people with emotional disorders, a psychologist or psychiatrist. More info here: http://www.pettravel.com/passports_comfort_animals.cfm
    Phil