Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plane charter to England or Europe with pets, anyone interested?

Re: Plane charter to England or Europe with pets, anyone interested?

Brilliant! We just need more people. The only other issue for me is timing, if this doesn't work out and I end up using commercial airlines, I'll want to make sure we go before it gets too cold.

We are still waiting on final confirmation, but I believe once we receive that we should move swiftly. They indicated they would like for him to start as soon as possible. He already has a visa, so he can go immediately. It's his current company, so I know how quickly they can do things. I will have to wait on a spousal visa, but we have everything ready to submit.

Sounds good. I sent you a separate e-mail, you'll find it in notifications. We should probably chat and discuss costs, etc. I've inquired with to companies this morning whether they have any 'empty legs' from New York to London coming up. Fingers crossed.

Hey everyone, I have read through the thread and I would love to help. Share a Jets are a great way to access private aircraft. Though it will not be as low as a commercial ticket, it is definitely easier with fewer restrictions and the animals can join you in the cabin. I get many request for relocation services both in the US and abroad. Lets all touchbase and if we can settle on a date range I can organize a quote. Recently I put together a group flight for a dog show and was able to secure some very resonable pricing, but it does take planning.

Hi, I have a Big Cat (22 lbs) I want to bring with me to Spain. I would definitely consider going in on a charter sometime this spring or summer. I live in Chicago but could drive to NYC. Any idea how much per party?

Please keep me posted. I am ready to make a move this summer or fall. Please advise.

ani

I'm also interested in this. I'd love the idea of flying with my pets in-cabin. I have 3 cats and a medium-sized dog, however I need to move to Cyprus. Anywhere in Europe from the east coast of US (I'm in Ohio) would suit me and the animals as then the journey on a commercial plane would be much shorter than from the US. I have a limited budget though so not sure as to how much it would cost to charter? Cheers.

Is this still in the works?? I am interested in flying my dog & cat to the UK with me mid April. I would love to get in on this.

does anyone have a price for this charter trip to UK. I would like to travel sometime soon, what dates etc?