Thread: Airline crates online stores

Airline crates online stores

I'm living in Mongolia at the moment and will be flying home to the US with my dog. I've searched online for pet stores that will ship crates internationally. So far I have failed to find any, the stores that are willing to ship online is doing it separately form their policy and it will cost well over $1000 for shipping. Does anyone know anything of cheap shipping for crates? Pleas help, I would very much appreciate your help!

bring us home.

Administrator
    If you have a smaller dog, PetTravelStore.com does ship overseas, but anything over a medium crate would be very costly to ship. One solution might be to ask if the airline you are flying has a rental crate available. Also, if you have a larger dog, you can arrange to have a crate made, but it has to be the specifications of IATA. See this link for details: [URL]http://www.iata.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/CR1LAR36ed20091001en.pdf[/URL].

Re: Airline crates online stores

You can transport it by waterway

You should call to any pet transport company and ask for details

They have direct service from LAX to SJO. If that does not work out, American Airlines may be your next best option. You need to keep your pups on the same airline for the entire route as the airlines do not interline pets.

There are many pet travel companies that are working well. You can call them and get the information regarding it in a much better way. They will be helping you finding the best of ways that will be helping you.