Thread: Vacation With Pets?

Vacation With Pets?

I am planning a vacation trip on a caravan car and i want to take my Puppy with us, is it a good idea? i need suggestions.

Administrator

Re: Vacation With Pets?

If you like to travel by car, then it is a great time to acclimate your puppy to some kind of restraint system. Whether a booster seat, harness, carrier or crate, it is easier to introduce at the puppy stage. Take it on short trips before taking a long one. Getting your puppy out of its environment will encourage social building. Plan to stop often to let the little one stretch its legs and always offer water during stops. Bring lots of potty pads too. This is a great product for puppies as they have smaller bladders. https://www.pettravelstore.com/pet-pee-absorbent-sheets-for-urine/

If you need a pet friendly hotel, you can find one here: http://www.pettravel.com/pet-friendly-hotels-search.cfm
    Jason

It is also important to make sure you don't leave the puppy in the car without proper air conditioning.

Vacation With My cute Pets?
    I love my pet , but last time we could not take my bed when we went on tour so i was worried about it. So this time, I have given priority to my pet in our family tourism

Quote Originally Posted by Terry123 View Post
    I am planning a vacation trip on a caravan car and i want to take my Puppy with us, is it a good idea? i need suggestions.
    If you are planning to travel by car with your dog, then it is a great idea! But just like humans, dogs also need a few things on a long car trip such as Food (dry puppy food usually, check and see what they are currently eating), Water bowls, Toys to chew, Pet Drivers License and Paper towels. So whenever you will go then don’t forget to carry these things.