Thread: Physical and Mental Exercises for Pet is Needed

Physical and Mental Exercises for Pet is Needed

So much happiness with this dog. Animals are indeed love, they continuously bring joy to their owners. I just want to cuddle them all.

Re: Physical and Mental Exercises for Pet is Needed

That's true andiakita. That is why keeping them physically fit is a must. Do you know some good exercise routines for bigger breeds

Agree, it's good to keep them fit.
    I usually either go for a short jog or play frisbee with my dogs to keep us in shape. It's a win-win

My Golder Retriever dog is very active. He loves playing with ball. We always go for a jog. And my other dog (Dachshund) is very lazy. She just like sleeping and cuddling.
    Peace, Paws, Love

Hi, Being your friend for ever your pet needs some special care and his fitness always stands first. So you should do something extra to make him fit. You may take him for a walk in the morning and evening. Maintain proper hygene and also take care of his diet also. When you are traveling with your pet you must be very careful as they are the true friends of us.

It sounds like a great topic - could be tricky though! I think it depends on how homeopathic/naturopath you want to go. Diet and nutrition seem very important, given how much the food we eat affects our brains.