Thread: Travelers with Pet please Read

Travelers with Pet please Read

I have seen this content, http://www.pettravel.com/airline_rules.cfm

Take time to read it as you can get an idea about travelling with pet also take time to read the airline policies so that you can have a convenient travelling experience.

Re: Travelers with Pet please Read

Pets may experience stress and anxiety from unfamiliar situations and locations. Cats are especially stressed by change.[1] Instead of travelling with their owner on vacation, pets can be boarded at kennels or kept at home with a friend or pet sitter.[1] However, that also includes unfamiliar situations and locations. This is not an option when moving permanently.

I will read your article instead of be visiting with their owner on excursion, pets may be boarded at kennels or kept at domestic with a chum

Traveling with your pet requires some extra forethought, planning and packing, but the reward is a safe, healthy and enjoyable trip for both you and your pet.

I am travelling with a small dog from Lisbon to Stockholm soon. Can I have a small suitcase of the type that you usually are allowed to have in the cabin or do I need to check that in because I also will be carrying a dog? Anyone knöl?

Administrator

Angelina - you need to check with your airline as to whether they allow pets in the cabin. As for your pet's carrier, it must have a waterproof bottom, adequate ventilation and your pet must fit entirely in the carrier and be able to stand up and turn around. Here are some examples of airline-compliant carriers: https://www.pettravelstore.com/pet-carriers/