Thread: Is there any problem to travel with a pet?

Is there any problem to travel with a pet?

Hi
    I am thinking about to travel with my pet. Have you faced any problem to travel with a pet? Could you share your experience?

Thanks

Re: Is there any problem to travel with a pet?

Are you referring about the available hotels that would accommodate pets? In our case, yes! I'm always having a bit difficulty in booking a hotel that is a pet friendly. But then there are some who consider and are lenient to allow us to bring our dog with us. Actually, our dog is a small Shih Tzu and a disciplined type that's why it is easy to bring him anywhere.

It really depends where you are traveling to and the kind of pet you have. Where are you thinking of heading?

It actually depends on the airline that you will choose and the destination of course. There's actually a massive list of airlines that allows pet on the board but only if they have their kennel, you can actually try to browse their terms and condition or rather should I say the policy. Most hotels allow pet but not all it is actually located on the policy which you can also see online. Just be a responsible owner so that you and your pet will have an exciting travel experience.

i DON'T THINK so any problem to traveling with pet all country allow pet.