Thread: I just took my little yorky on a trip to Paris.

I just took my little yorky on a trip to Paris.

She loved it her name is Cheryl....She had a blast, we flew Continental airlines. I wasn't sure if she would be able to come on the plane in my little hand bag but they let me do it! God Bless Continental, the ride back was a breeze too we snuggled together the whole time!

Traveling with your best friend makes it so much nicer. Continental is one of the pet friendliest airlines flying although almost all of the airlines seem to be encouraging that part of the business.
    Jerry

wow that is such a memorable trip i must say.
    good thing they let her come with you on board =)

Re: I just took my little yorky on a trip to Paris.

Great news for all pet lovers who want to travel with their pets. I think its great to have airlines giving so much help to pet lovers.Its so nice of them

thats what i like most about continental airlines, they let you travel with your pets unlike others

That's great. I have a Yorkie and a bigger dog. I'm sure they wouldn't let the lab on the plane but I didn't realize they would allow a dog to fly in a handbag. I always thought they had to be in the pet carriers that go under the seat. Did you have to pay for her to board the plane with you?