Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in E:\web\public_html\jerryhatf\forum\includes\class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A bucket list for your dog or pet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bucket list for your dog or pet

A bucket list for your dog or pet

My dog Bijou is 12 years old and is going to be leaving us sooner than later. He has been so good to our family and we were thinking of making a bucket list to complete before he passes on. We can check off the list as we go.

1. Take him to his favorite dog beach in Huntington Beach. (Pic below of him relaxing on the right.)

But just what sort of things would you put on the list for your dog/pet? Any ideas?

Re: A bucket list for your dog or pet

What an adorable photo and a beautiful dog. He looks very happy to be by the seaside I have to say!
    I think i'd take my dog to the cliff tops near us. Its one of the only places I can let him off the leash where we live so he likes the freedom of being able to run around and explore. I'd take loads of toys too and just have a fun day out.

Aww, I teared up a bit reading your post and seeing your picture melted my heart. What a wonderful spot to enjoy the day. I'd make him a special meal. I know it's bad but I do feed my dogs on occasion a nice steak like filet mignon. Also, I would take him to the dog park if he's well enough to play and socialize with other dogs.

The dog should have a great treat and taking it out for a long walk with some food specially prepared for it is a must. The dogs do like to have a long walk with their owners.

Nice picture and it is really fun time with pets.
    [url=http://www.plans4buildachickencoop.com/]chicken coops[/url]

Smile Re: A bucket list for your dog or pet

I feel so sad to know about your pet Sasanchez. But happy to know how much you care about your pet and trying to give him a good time before he passes on.

How about a pet party with kids and their pets whom he loves the most? You can arrange this if he really loves to play with other dogs. Throw a party. Definitely this will entertain him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [URL=http://www.fish-tank.co.uk/]tropical fish tank[/URL]

WOW..nice dogs...I'm a newbie in here and I really love dogs so much....

nice photo with your lovely pet's.
    Last edited by nancy15caban; 06-11-2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: editi my comments

I am an occasional surfer and I would like to ride the board and the waves with him just for experience. I have seen a lot of surfers in my area achieve the same and that would be surreal in my opinion.

As for any dog owner, I would like my dog to be part of a dog fashion show. I would not walk him though as I think I would be the one to be ****med in front of the crowd. That would really be quite a blast, right?

Wow, I like the picture.