Thread: Fort Steilacoom Park in Lakewood Washington

Fort Steilacoom Park in Lakewood Washington

I'd like to introduce anyone coming to the Pacific Northwest to the park at Fort Steilacoom in Lakewood, Washington. It is 340 acres of magnificent beauty...but the key for dog owners are the two off leash dog parks. There is a small dog area where the owners congregate and drink coffee while their little ones romp and play and there is the big boys park... 22 acres of trails, grass and trees. Enough room for my two very energetic black labs to get out there and run. Both dog areas are fenced and the dogs and owners are very friendly. I know that when traveling with our two, we're always on the look out for places to let them run and play - after all it's a vacation for them too.... so if you come up to the Pacific Northwest....be sure to pay a visit to Fort Steilacoom, (88th Street SW and Steilacoom Blvd in Lakewood Wa.).

Fort Steilacoom Park in is the largest park in the city. It is a wonderful regional facility for not only the City of Lakewood, but for all who come from throughout the Puget Sound area to experience all that the park has to offer. The fort played a significant role in the settling of Washington Territory.

Re: Fort Steilacoom Park in Lakewood Washington

this is very good post
    a.rehman