Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotels allowing pets in Singapore

Hotels allowing pets in Singapore

My family is going to Singapore next spring. Actually, I don's want to bring our dog but my children are crazy about them and they have done everything to persuade me to bring it in our journey. I just worry about the accommodation for our dog. Can someone give some suggestions about the hotels which allow dogs in Singapore! Thanks in advance

Re: Hotels allowing pets in Singapore

Timhotel Paris XVII - Bd Berthier

This is pet friendly hotel in Paris.Last year when i visited Paris with my dog i stayed here.

I found this thread so good and come to know about good information which helps during my future travel to Singapore with JOJO (My dog).Can any one suggest me about the air flights which allow pet to travel.i have to travel from California to Singaore,which air lines help me about the above written matter of pet travel.
    Please sort this query........
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Last edited by Campbell; 03-10-2011 at 04:01 PM. Reason: No Linkbacks.

No need to worry, most hotels in Singapore are pet friendly. your dog will be treated as a special guest ........ go ahead.

Marriott hotel in Singapore is a hotel which provides the best accommodation to visitors and if they have their pet with them then also to their pets.There is a awesome accommodation and look after for both in whole Singapore.
    Joseph Stien

This thread is very helpful for all pet lovers. There are lots of hotels who don't allow pets inside. but most of them are pet friendly in Singapore.

I've heard Marriot Hotel in SG is also a pet friendly hotel

I know that Four Seasons and Hilton in Singapore are both pet friendly! well, at least from smaller pets.

Also, you can look around online for good deals on pet care and hotel stay without fees for the bigger hotel chains that may save you some time and money. I had used one for my Hilton package.

I just looked it up from my last trip. The discount with pet stay was through Hotwire with a coupon for Hilton that I found on Frugaldad.com.

Cool Re: Hotels allowing pets in Singapore

These are some of the hotels in Singapore that Allow Pets but please confirm from hotel's

1.Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
    Singapore, SG

2.Hilton Singapore-Singapore's Orchard Road neighborhood, close to DFS Galleria

3.Regent Singapore - A Four Seasons Hotel- A Four Seasons Hotel is located in Singapore's Orchard Road neighborhood.

4.Capella Singapore- entral Singapore, Capella Singapore is near the beach and within walking distance.

5.Conrad Centennial Singapore-Conrad Centennial Singapore is located in Singapore's Marina Bay neighborhood

Check it and Enjoy your vacation...........