Thread: List of Scammers

List of Scammers

But . . . where is my puppy?

Dog ready to travel A common question we have is, "Where is my puppy?" We don't want to see anyone scammed and due to the increased amount of calls we get in the IPATA administration office we know it is a growing problem. We all love pets. We don't love pet scammers! Unfortunatly pet scams seem to be everywhere on the Internet. IPATA members are concerned! So we have enacted our "Pet Scam Busters" service so you can provide us information on scams and scammers. You also can go thru the FBI to report an internet scam. Scams are a crime and often these scammers use the IPATA logo and/or the names of IPATA members in their pet schemes as well as steal portions of our websites to set up these scams and make them look more legitimate.

WHERE TO EMAIL SCAM INFO:
    It seems that more and more scammers are now copying legitimate IPATA websites, including IPATA logos, member logos and of course much of the wording and even the testimonials. If their website indicates that they are a member of IPATA, please look up their company name on our website. There are several companies whose websites claim to be a member of IPATA but they are not members nor have they ever been. If you cannot find the company listed, then send an email to [email]petscams@ipata.com[/email] and we will confirm whether they are a member or not.

LIST OF PET SCAM WEBSITES & EMAILS: - (click to open PDF) - Updated August 16, 2010
    Unfortunately this list of scammers gets longer all the time! If you are searching for a particular email address or website just follow the tip below and it will help you find what you need in a hurry!
    Tip: Use CTRL + F to search for a specific email or web address.
    This is a list of email addresses and websites that have been reported recently. This is not a comprehensive list! New scams arise every day; please be sure to check that the person you're dealing with is legitimate.

OTHER PLACES TO FIND LIST OF SCAM EMAILS
    [url]http://www.midwestpetfinder.com/scam_email.htm[/url]
    Last edited by admin; 11-11-2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Linkbacks

Re: List of Scammers

Hey buddy,

Thanks for the List Scammers. actually i had a pitbull a fighter line and i wish that i will send it into my son and he was a 13 years old now. But I'm afraid to get scam.
    Visit this ->thetrishop.co.uk

Thanks for sharing the list of scammers, I wish that there were more honest people in the world today, in addition to pet scams there are a ton of job scams as well. Sad to see that as more people are down on their luck, there are just as many ready and willing to take advantage.

[QUOTE=kemchua;285]But . . . where is my puppy?

Dog ready to travel A common question we have is, "Where is my puppy?" We don't want to see anyone scammed and due to the increased amount of calls we get in the IPATA administration office we know it is a growing problem. We all love pets. We don't love pet scammers! Unfortunatly pet scams seem to be everywhere on the Internet. IPATA members are concerned! So we have enacted our "Pet Scam Busters" service so you can provide us information on scams and scammers. You also can go thru the FBI to report an internet scam. Scams are a crime and often these scammers use the IPATA logo and/or the names of IPATA members in their pet schemes as well as steal portions of our websites to set up these scams and make them look more legitimate.

WHERE TO EMAIL SCAM INFO:
    It seems that more and more scammers are now copying legitimate IPATA websites, including IPATA logos, member logos and of course much of the wording and even the testimonials. If their website indicates that they are a member of IPATA, please look up their company name on our website. There are several companies whose websites claim to be a member of IPATA but they are not members nor have they ever been. If you cannot find the company listed, then send an email to [email]petscams@ipata.com[/email] and we will confirm whether they are a member or not.

LIST OF PET SCAM WEBSITES & EMAILS: - (click to open PDF) - Updated August 16, 2010
    Unfortunately this list of scammers gets longer all the time! If you are searching for a particular email address or website just follow the tip below and it will help you find what you need in a hurry!
    Tip: Use CTRL + F to search for a specific email or web address.
    This is a list of email addresses and websites that have been reported recently. This is not a comprehensive list! New scams arise every day; please be sure to check that the person you're dealing with is legitimate.

OTHER PLACES TO FIND LIST OF SCAM EMAILS
    [url]http://www.midwestpetfinder.com/scam_email.htm[/url]

Thanks for sharing the list of scammers

EVERYONE READ THIS! THIS IS IMPORTANT:
    So heres the story: Me and my girlfriend found this FREE POMERANIAN here in the Philippines and thought it was a good deal, all we had to do was pay 8000 philippine pesos (or $2000) for shipping and handling...we were all game and STUPIDLY we sent the money even though we didnt think twice bout WHY THE HELL IS THE MONEY GOING TO CAMEROON...we just wanted the puppy of course. THEN a few hours after sending the money, some guy calls up saying "THERES A REFUNDABLE $1200 DOLLARS INSURANCE POLICY YOU MUST PAY"...this is where I started to get suspicious, because after we complained that we werent informed about the extra fee's the dude claims that the supposed "AIRTICKET" and "HANDLING FEE" was NON REFUNDABLE (the $200 i already sent)...after the guy realize I was no longer interested in the puppy he even asked me "How Much Money Do You Have Now To Offer"...this is where I really started paying attention, because if its the "Singapore Airlines Insurance Fee" were talking about, why are they haggling or trying to make some sort of deal with me right? I mean it should have been either you pay the fine or not, but for some reason they were willing to let me ship the dogs even if I had only had 1000 ($25) left in my wallet (literally that was all I had left)...So they started saying "We'll contact the dog owners in Singapore to pay the rest of the fee, just send us whatever money you can" and shiz...UNFORTUNATELY my desire and greed for a free puppy got the better of me and I ended up borrowing PHP5000 $120 dollars from my girlfriend and sending it to them hoping maybe that was enough to get the dogs...After that I never heard from them again...Until Tonight.

A few days ago, out of depression and sadness I posted the scammers WESTERN UNION account name and email on Fraudwatchers.org so MAYBE as to help AVOID other people falling for scams like me...and TONIGHT, I get an Email from THE SCAMMERS THEMSELVES THREATENING ME SAYING THEYLL EXPOSE ME AS A SCAMMER! They gave me 2 days to bring down my post...what they dont know is that THEY DONT HAVE INFO ON ME BECAUSE THE INFO THEY HAVE ISNT MINE! So if your reading this you good for nothing scammer BRING IT ON, ILL BE SURE TO EXPOSE YOU ON EVERY WEBSITE I CAN. Bellow is the email threat they sent me, their email address, their western union name i sent the money to and the phone number they used...Im also currently trying to contact the US Embassy in Cameroon to file a report....God bless Everyone.

Scammer's Email Address: pets-relocation@live.com
    The Email:
    NAMES AND WELL AS YOUR ADDRESS IN THE SAME FORUM TOO FOR SCAMS AND IN OTHER FORUMS WE ARE GIVEN YOU 2 DAYS IF THAT POST IS NOT REMOVE THEN WE HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO TAKE OUR MAJORS AND ALSO PUT YOUR NAMES UP FOR SCAM

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=162857
    2 February 2013, 16:38
    albz3092

Newest Scammer
    Hey guys...unfortunately I've JUST been scammed (as in literallly a few hours ago) by the same scams on this page...I wish I had seen it sooner, but whats done is done. I'll just put up his/her details here hopefully to avoid further scams.

NAMES------------------------------ ARREYMBO FRANCIS MBOH

COUNTRY-----------------------------CAMEROON

CITY.............................................. .......BUE A

ZIP-CODE.......................................00237

You need a test question before sending money to this account.

TEST QUESTION-------------------WHO?

Also the person I found the add from was
    GLORIANA AVENDANO, she was selling POMERANIANS from SINGAPORE....

Scammer's Number Used to Contact Us: +237 9322 6598

Good Luck Everyone

This list is helpful. Grateful to you for sharing!

It's much helpful. Thanks a lot kemchua .